To succeed in today’s global economy, companies often rely on a geographically dispersed and cross-functional workforce. Many of us work with colleagues in different cities and countries, that are varied in language and culture. Leading a team with a range of perspectives requires a unique set of skills. In this course, you’ll gain new insights and tools that will enable you to effectively lead a team that can innovate across geographic, functional, and cultural, and firm boundaries.
Learn How To
- Coordinate and communicate more effectively across boundaries
- Identify and eliminate us vs. them dynamics to facilitate conflict management
- Implement concrete practices to help your team be more collaborative
- Leverage your team’s differences to inspire innovation at work
- $995 per online course
- $75 one-time document fee
Continuing Education Units
By completing this course, you’ll earn 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU). CEUs cannot be applied toward any Stanford degree. CEU transferability is subject to the receiving institution’s policies.
Record of Completion
When you complete each course, you’ll receive an email with a link to download your Record of Completion. This email will be sent to the address you provide in your mystanfordconnection within 3 business days of course completion.
Please contact us at 650.741.1630 or