Network security is one of the most important computer science issues today. It helps businesses meet mandatory compliance regulations, protect customer data, and reduce the risk of legal action. Without a secure infrastructure and the expertise to remedy an issue, critical performance functions for users and computer programs may not be executable.
This course covers the latest practices for building reliable and secure code to defend against various attack techniques, harmful viruses and threats.
You Will Learn
- Application security measures
- How to identify operating system holes
- The important interplay of privacy and digital rights management
- Trends in malware, privacy and security for mobile devices
- Ways to prevent network attacks and gaps in security policy
We recommend you have the equivalent of a BS in Computer Science and/or a background in security.
- $495 per online course
- $75 one-time document fee ?
By completing this course, you’ll earn 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU). CEUs cannot be applied toward any Stanford degree. CEU transferability is subject to the receiving institution’s policies.
Record of Completion
When you complete each course, you’ll receive an email with a link to download your Record of Completion. This email will be sent to the address you provide in your mystanfordconnection within 3 business days of course completion.