In this workshop, Perry and Jeremy from the Stanford d.school will teach you and your team valuable techniques and approaches to generate new ideas - and LOTS of them. You and your team will be on your feet, post-its, and markers in hand, as Jeremy and Perry help you apply 4 key tools to your projects in real time:
- "Yes and..." to defer judgment and build on each other
- Constraints to generate volume
- Analogous situations to take you to new territory
- Selection criteria to choose the ideas you will take forward
By the end of this session, you will have a reserve of viable ideas ready for the 2nd workshop in the series - "Prototyping".
$395.00 for 30-day access to course materials and instructional videos for each individual workshop.
Only one person from the group will be responsible for tuition - you team, colleagues and clients participate for free!
Interested in licensing for professional education? Please contact us for pricing.
How This Works
- Register for the workshop: Only 1 person needs to register for a group of up to 18 participants. This will give you 30-day access to all necessary materials and workshop videos.
- Pick a date to hold the workshop: Reserve a space at your office and send out calendar invites to your colleagues. We recommend 4-18 participants for the best experience.
- Review the Catalyst Preparation Worksheet: Prepare any necessary materials and printouts your group will need.
- On the day of the workshop: Prep the workshop space, lay out materials, and project the workshop videos for you and your group to follow along.
- After the workshop: We greatly appreciate feedback on the experience from you and your fellow collaborators.
- Find out more on our homepage: Stanford Innovation at Work
- Learn what "Innovation at Work" brings to you and your team: Innovation at Work Overview
- Ready to get started? Learn how to lead and participate in all the "Innovation at Work" workshops.
- Got questions? Interested in enrolling? Our team is here to help.