From smartphones to tablets to watches, users are relying more and more on the convenience of mobile technology. Organizations must meet this growing trend with greater security measures to support critical business functions and protect sensitive data on enterprise devices. Mobile architectures, applications, networks and services must all be developed and managed in compliance with the oversight of a strong IT workforce.
This course provides an in-depth technical overview of the security features and limitations of modern mobile operating systems, including the top risks and vulnerabilities, every IT professional needs to know.
You Will Learn
- Mobile application security measures
- Models to develop and secure Android applications
- Security detection and measures in iOS
- Trends in mobile device management (MDM)
- Himanshu Dwivedi, Chief Executive Officer, Data Theorem
- Mukul Khullar, Staff Information Security Engineer, LinkedIn
We recommend you have the equivalent of a BS in Computer Science and/or a background in security.
- $495 per online course
- $75 one-time document fee
Continuing Education Units
By completing this course, you’ll earn 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU). CEUs cannot be applied toward any Stanford degree. CEU transferability is subject to the receiving institution’s policies.
Record of Completion
When you complete each course, you’ll receive an email with a link to download your Record of Completion. This email will be sent to the address you provide in your mystanfordconnection within 3 business days of course completion.