OverviewCyber attacks are a serious economic and security threat. To combat both immediate and future dangers, businesses and governments are investing in cyber security. Understanding trends in computer science and how machine learning and anti-malware defenses can respond to threats is a critical component of protecting networks, infrastructure and users.
This course explores the growing challenges of securing sensitive data, networks, mobile devices and applications with different privacy controls to defend against malicious acts.
You Will Learn
- Advanced persistent threats and mobile threats
- Cloud trust assumptions and threat models
- Machine learning use for detection and defenses
- Network traffic analysis, web trafficking and defenses
- SSL/TLS protocol and authentication infrastructure
- Trusted cloud hardware and advanced cryptographic solutions
- Eric Grosse, Former Vice President of Security Engineering, Google
- Himanshu Dwivedi, Chief Executive Officer, Data Theorem
- Michael Duff, Chief Information Security Officer, Stanford University
- Mukul Khullar, Staff Information Security Engineer, LinkedIn
- Parisa Tabriz, Engineering Director, Google
We recommend you have the equivalent of a BS in Computer Science and/or a background in security.