In this course, learn the basics of the marketing value chain and assist your company—current or future—in leveraging the power of marketing to advance business success. Through provoking course work, case studies, and practical projects, the curriculum teaches you how to market new technology-based products to customers around the world. The cases include startups and global high tech firms and the projects enable you to gain real-world experience putting marketing to work.
Limited enrollment! Due to the limited space in this course, interested students should join the wait list and immediately submit their NDO Application. Transcripts and resume/CV can be submitted via email to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed and students will be informed of decisions prior to the start of the course.
- Marketing toolkit
- Targeting markets and customers
- Product marketing and management
- Partners and distribution
- Sales and negotiation
- Outbound marketing
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
3.0 - 4.0
- 1 year of college level calculus (through calculus of several variables, such as CME100 or MATH 51)
- Background in statistics, experience with spreadsheets recommended.
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent