How do we get to truly ubiquitous sensing, computing and communication with embedded intelligence? The Stanford SystemX Alliance, a collaboration between Stanford University and industry partners, hosts this seminar addressing the latest research, insights and vision for system-driven innovation in the 21st century. Each week, Stanford faculty and dynamic industry professionals discuss a range of current and evolving hardware and software topics.
Previous Guest Speakers:
- Wentai Liu, Chan Soon-Shiong Bionic Engineering Research Center
- Shu-Jen Han, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
- Ahmad Bahai, Texas Instruments
- Sundar Sankaran, Ruckus Wireless
- Ed Giaimo, Microsoft
- Dr. Adrian Tang, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Dr. John Kenney, Toyota Infotechnology Center
- Ali Keshavarzi, Cypress Semiconductor
- Dr. Michael Lightstone, NVIDIA
- Dr. Saman Saeedi, Oracle Labs
- Dr. Andreia Cathelin, STMicroelectronics
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
Seminar videos are available at seminars.stanford.edu two hours after the lecture occurs on campus and on-demand for the remainder of the quarter. Streaming will require an HTML5 supported web browser and a high-speed internet connection. You can watch on the go with iOS, Android, Windows Phone and any smartphone/tablet that supports HTML5.
- Jonathan Candelaria Lecturer, Electrical Engineering