Obtain a diverse knowledge of cutting edge nanotechnology topics at the intersection of science, engineering and technology. Explore the latest renewable energy tech and learn what the current application is to industry today. Nanotechnology topics will be covered in group projects and will provide useful tools for innovating in this dynamic field.
- Yi Cui Professor, Materials Science and Engineering
- Nanomaterials synthesis and fabrication
- Novel property at the nanoscale, as well as tools and applications
- Nanostructures, including nanocrystal, nanowire, graphene, copolymer and monolayers
- Nanofabrication techniques developed over the past 20 years
- Applications in solar cells, batteries, biosensors and electronics
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.