We’re living in a time of unprecedented change. Digital technologies are continuously disrupting the marketplace and forcing companies to rethink the way they operate.
This revolution is impacting all disciplines, industries, and economies. Long-standing organizations like GE, Macy’s, and Hilton are being tested to their limits by digital-savvy competitors like Nest, Amazon, and Airbnb. These companies are changing customer expectations for products, services, and most importantly, experience.
Remaining competitive over the next decade will require much more than just the integration of new technology and staying one step ahead of digital disruption. Companies must learn how to strategically utilize this technology and continually innovate to improve their products, services, and efficiency, all in support of better customer experiences.
This program will teach you the necessary tools and techniques to ensure that your team and organization thrive in today's tech-driven markets.
You Will Learn
- To utilize technologies like AI, robotics, and data analytics to increase efficiency and rethink your business
- To create and sustain a digital mindset and culture within your organization
- Techniques for rapidly and continually designing better customer experiences
- To align organizational strategy with technology to optimize your organization’s performance and competitive advantage
Earning the Certificate
You may earn a Stanford Certificate in Digital Transformation by completing eight courses within the program. For courses of this length (5-8) hours, we recommend planning to spend approximately two hours per week on the coursework, to complete the course within 30-60 days.
Topics Coming Soon*
- Designing Digital Teams – Winter '19/'20
- Techniques for Rapid Experimentation – Winter '19/'20
- Communicating with Data – Winter '19/'20
- AI and Machine Learning for Enterprise – Winter '19/'20
- New Business Models – Winter '19/'20
*Topics are subject to change
- $695 per course
- Courses are available online, anytime. Learners will be granted 60 days of course access upon registration. Each course ranges from 4-6 hours to complete.