Project Risk Analysis and Assessment Track
All projects involve risk. Some risks can be mitigated through proper assessment, mitigation, and decision making, while others are more difficult to manage. This graduate certificate is intended for project managers and executives interested in understanding cutting edge tools and approaches for project risk analysis and assessment that incorporate a broad range of social, environmental, and economic indicators. You will learn a range of quantitative skills, computational tools, and approaches to support “go” or “no go” decision-making, project financing choices, and project risk mitigation.
Earning the Certificate
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites.
- Take courses for graduate credit and a letter grade.
- Maintain a B average (GPA of 3.0) or better.
- A degree in a related field with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- General familiarity with the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
Explore Other Tracks:
Project Risk Analysis and Assessment is one of three in the Graduate Certificate in Civil and Environmental Engineering. You may also be interested in these tracks:
Note: you can only earn the certificate in one track.
Tuition is based on the number of units you take. See Graduate Course Tuition on our Tuition & Fees page for more information.
Time to Complete Certificate
1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Please contact Student and Client Services for more information.