The Cyber Security graduate certificate provides a professional, technical and policy view of the challenges created by rapid advancements in information technology. You'll examine principles of computer systems security, including attack protection and prevention. By combining computer science and application, this program's interdisciplinary approach will give you the vital skills needed for today's cyber workforce.
You Will Learn
- Basic theory and practice of cryptographic techniques
- Digital forensics for identifying potential threats
- Legal issues in computer security
- Designs for network perimeter defenses
- Testing methods for possible system penetrations
Who Should Apply
Information security managers, web developers, computer network architects and professionals working in computer occupations.
Earning the Certificate
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Receive a B (3.0) or better in each course
A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
$15,120 – $17,640 (12 - 14 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Submit an inquiry to receive more information.