The Advanced Software Systems Graduate Certificate provides a more advanced course of study in the topics covered in the Software Systems Graduate Certificate. Specifically, the certificate offers advanced courses in operating systems, computer networks and distributed systems, focused on the software that comprises such systems.
- Further enhance your skills through advanced coursework
- Have the option for further study in many related areas including cryptography and security, software engineering tools, database and transactional systems, and modeling in computer graphics
Who Should Apply
- Software engineers
- Systems builders
Earning the Certificate
- Tailor the certificate to your interests and career goals
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Receive a B (3.0) or better in each course
- Operating systems, systems programming and object-oriented programming background.
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
Tuition is based on the number of units you take. See Graduate Course Tuition on our Tuition & Fees page for more information.
Time to Complete Certificate
1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Submit an inquiry to receive more information.