Faculty Staff Students
- Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Gates Computer Science Building, Room B01
Faculty, instructors, TA’s and grading staff are invited to join us for a special workshop featuring the staff at Gradescope. Find out how you can decrease the time you spend grading exams and homework while providing your students with better and faster feedback.
You will learn how to:
- Grade your existing exams and homework on Gradescope
- Grade groups of answers at once
- Make rubric changes as you grade - changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once - apply previously used comments with a click
- Create better rubrics to increase student learning
- Use 'assignment analytics' to gain insight into student learning
Please contact Michael Rouan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center for Teaching & Learning, The Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching & Learning (VPTL)