The SCPD Marketing & Communications team provides marketing and communications support for all operations within SCPD.
We work in close collaboration with the Programs Team on the marketing of all extended education courses and programs. We also support SCPD in communicating with internal Stanford audiences.
Our expertise includes:
- Driving enrollment in extended education through direct marketing and advertising
- Writing and copyediting course and program descriptions
- Conducting market research and evaluate market and industry trends
- Tracking results and conducting data analytics
- Contributing to reports, analyses, and communications to faculty, departments, schools, centers, and university administration
- Handling press releases and media requests
- Communicating with third-party collaborators
If you are interested in exploring how our team can best market your extended education to a global audience, please consult with your Programs team liaison.
If you would like to share an item in our Faculty newsletter, please contact Beth Curran.
If you have a press inquiry related to SCPD-supported extended education, please contact Judith Romero.