Our team is here to help you find the resources you need to extend your teaching and research to remote learners.
We can help you with:
Learning Platforms and Technology Tools: experimenting with innovative technologies, selecting technologies to address specific needs, video capture, and technology consultation and support (Digital Ambassadors)
Get Help Teaching Online: Blended and online learning design including transitioning face-to-face activities online, asynchronous activities, flipped classroom, online assessment; troubleshooting frontline challenges: student engagement, large classes, time zone differences, supporting office hours and problem-solving sessions.
SCPD supports a variety of learning tools and digital technologies including:
Video capture & hardware
- Panopto lecture self-capture
- Technology-rich classrooms & studios
- Equipment loan for self-capture at home
- Technology ecosystem for student enrollment, fee collection, instruction access, and record keeping
- Leveraging technologies to meet your needs
- Software development, piloting learning apps
- Technology consultation and support (Digital Ambassadors)
Blended and online learning design
- Transitioning face-to face activities online
- Asynchronous activities, flipped classroom
- Repurposing previously captured content
We host and collaborate with a variety of providers and digital platforms including On24, Zoom, Moodle, Coursera, edX, and OpenClassrooms to maximize faculty reach.
Supporting students online
- Student engagement
- Large classes
- Time zone differences
- Supporting office hours & problem sessions