Working with Us
We offer a range of opportunities for Stanford faculty and instructors to enhance, extend, and experiment with educational design and delivery.
Whether you are looking for resources to support online learning with matriculated Stanford students or wish to extend your teaching and research to working professionals and industry organizations, we are here to help.
Stanford Credit-Bearing Courses & Programs
Our team can help you create impactful face-to-face, blended/hybrid, or fully online learning experiences for matriculated students on campus or around the globe.
We believe that a Stanford learning experience should include:
- Opportunities to interact with Stanford ideas, faculty, and peers
- Access to cutting-edge research and knowledge
- Engaging instruction that delights, challenges, and transforms
- Flexible study options
Extended Education Programs
At SCPD, we have a long history and extensive expertise designing extended education programs and delivering them to audiences around the world. Extended education allows Stanford to:
- Accelerate purposeful impact around the world
- Facilitate connections between faculty and industry
- Expand the reach of Stanford knowledge to a global audience
- Enhance teaching and research through engagement with diverse learners
- Build revenue streams for participating faculty and departments
Extended education can be designed as online-only, a hybrid of online and in-person, or on-site at Stanford, at a workplace, or within a region.
We prioritize courses and programs that align to industry trends and market demand and that:
- Build on Stanford’s academic & research strengths and industry connections
- Prepare learners to work at the leading edge of innovation
- Offer deep, transformative, engaging, and interactive learning experiences
- Are intentionally and thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of our diverse learners
- Aim to expand educational access to disadvantaged groups
Browse the options below or contact us to discuss you and your department's interests and needs.