Explore new trends and disruptive technologies in IT and learn how these technologies are used to create a competitive business edge. Top level executives and CIOs of Fortune 1000 companies will serve as guest speakers, sharing their experience and depth of knowledge in the industry. Special emphasis will be on hot topic issues in the IT industry including virtualization, cloud computing, and security.
- Daniel Barreto, Ph.D. Lecturer, Stanford University
- Cloud Computing
- Mobility and Unified Communications
- Artificial Intelligence (machine learning)
- Big Data
Note on Course Availability
The course schedule is displayed for planning purposes – courses can be modified, changed, or cancelled. Course availability will be considered finalized on the first day of open enrollment. For quarterly enrollment dates, please refer to our graduate certificate homepage.
- 1 year of college level calculus (through calculus of several variables, such as CME100 or MATH51)
- Background in statistics, experience with spreadsheets recommended.
- An undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
A basic knowledge of Information Technology (computer software and hardware) is also required for the assignments and project work in this course.