Go from idea to launch in 10 weeks with personalized help from Stanford and Silicon Valley experts.
The Stanford Idea to Market Entrepreneurship Program provides the tools, techniques and real-world expertise you need to make your idea a reality.
Guided by Stanford faculty and industry professionals, you'll learn concrete ways to shape, frame, communicate and execute new business ideas all within 10 weeks. You'll get the how-to guidance you need to build momentum and move forward with your idea — and repeat the process for every new idea you have.
Upon completion of this program, you will walk away with a market-ready pitch deck that you can present to any stakeholder and potential investor, or to Stanford faculty and Silicon Valley VCs on campus this November.
You Will Learn
- Decision-making frameworks to help you successfully "ideate" and assess market viability of your concepts early on.
- Step-by-step guide to develop a credible value proposition, plan a go-to-market strategy, and practice using proven techniques on product development.
- How to create a full financial stimulation model and identify KPIs to accurately measure progress and performance.
- How to navigate through the complexities of venture capital, properly manage ownership dynamics, and align the interests of founders and investors.
Regardless of background, anyone with an entrepreneurial spirit can benefit from this program. Although this program would be a best fit for those who:
- Have general business acumen, with or without formal degrees
- Show a commitment to innovation and a desire to bring an idea to fruition - expect to spend 4-8 hours/week working on your idea during the program.
Earning the Certificate
Total Program Cost:
$4,000 for online program components
$5,000 for online AND in-person program components**
- Early registration: enroll by July 1st, 2019 and get $500 off
- Bring your team: enroll together with 1 or more team member, and you will all receive $1000 off.
Discounts cannot be combined.
- 50 hours of online lectures and exercises
- Personalized feedback and mentoring from entrepreneurship coaches
- 3 live, virtual sessions with Stanford faculty members
- Weekly assignments and 1 final capstone project
- **[Optional] Opportunity to pitch to Stanford faculty and seasoned Silicon Valley VCs in-person