Download the program brochure: Este programa é oferecido em Inglês com tradução consecutiva para o Português. Faça o download do folheto com informações em Português clicando aqui.
Disruption is part of every business and ecosystem, and businesses are striving to become the disruptor, and not the victim of disruption. Agribusiness and agro-technology are no exception. Today's agribusiness leaders face one certainty: they are operating in an environment of uncertainty. Consumption is increasing. Resources are dwindling. Delivering stakeholder value is imperative, but so is factoring in the global challenges and trends we collectively face.
You Will Learn
- How companies adopt an innovation mindset to weather periods of disruption
- How to empower leaders to create an innovation culture capable of excelling in a rapidly changing world
- How to become key innovative players in the future of Brazil’s agribusiness economy
- How emerging technologies and global trends are transforming agriculture and agribusiness
Who Should Attend
- Leaders in agriculture-related industries in Brazil
- Government and policy makers in Brazil
- Those wanting to understand the transformation enabled by emerging technologies
- No knowledge of English is required as the lectures and slides will be translated into Portuguese.
The Program will take place April 18-25, 2020 on Stanford University’s campus. The journey starts with a pre-program session, hosted by Cotech and Clara Idea, where participants will get to know each other, identify common interests, foresee potential opportunities for cooperation, and refine their objectives for the upcoming week of immersion on-campus. The journey then continues with a five-day program with Stanford faculty lectures, industry expert panels and site visits, which will help participants instill innovative practices within their organizations and take advantage of emerging disruptions on agriculture and agribusiness. At the end of the week, participants will engage in a post-program Design Thinking session, led by Cotech and Clara Idea, to apply learnings from the program to the Brazilian context and identify opportunities for their businesses in Brazil.
This program will be offered in English with live Portuguese translation.
Dates and Location
April 18-25, 2020 at Stanford University, California; no class on Sunday, April 19, 2020.
When you complete this program and do not miss more than 60 cumulative minutes of the program, you’ll receive SCPD’s Certificate of Completion.
Stanford Visitor Information
For information on transportation and lodging, visit: http://scpd.stanford.edu/about-us/visitor-info
Notice on Participant Medical Insurance
Participants are responsible for their own medical insurance and emergency evacuation and repatriation insurance.
Individual enrollments: $10,580USD
*Tuition includes all course materials, breakfasts, lunches and networking dinners with participants and Stanford faculty. Hotel accommodations and travel arrangements are not included.