Open any news site and you’re bound to find a recent story about a devastating cyber security attack. However, since many senior level managers do not understand the technical aspects of cyber security, they often allocate an insufficient amount of resources necessary to mitigate risk.
In this course, you’ll learn how to explain to all levels of management, including both technical and non-technical executive leadership, why cyber security must be a priority. You’ll learn how to educate and influence senior management so that security and risk mitigation becomes a primary component of corporate strategy.
You Will Learn
- Important Questions and Principles for Board Engagement
- Black-Box and White-Box Security Assessments and Metrics
- Prioritization of Vulnerabilities
- Breach Preparation
- Risk Assessments
- Cyber Insurance
- Michael Duff, Chief Information Security Officer, Stanford University
- Mukul Khullar, Staff Information Security Engineer, LinkedIn
We recommend you have the equivalent of a BS in Computer Science and/or a background in security.
In conjunction with this course we recommend that you watch Neil Daswani's free webinar on mega breaches. Neil analyzes how companies such as Target, JPMorgan Chase, and Yahoo! were penetrated, as well as ways it could have been prevented.
*Note - this course does not require an application.
- $495 per online course
- $75 one-time document fee