Diet, Genes and Your Health: Unlock Your Genetic Potential with the Science of Epigenetics
What is epigenetics? How it is different from genetics? And, why should you care? How can the foods you eat influence your long-term health? In this webinar Dr. Lucia Aronica, Lecturer at the Stanford Prevention and Research Center, will provide an introduction to the emerging science of epigenetics, and describe how it can help you unlock your genetic potential. She will explain how you can leverage epigenetic science to improve your health and well-being.
You Will Learn
- The difference between genetics and epigenetics
- The impact of diet on epigenetics and health
- How epigenetics can help you take ownership of your health
The Stanford Genetics and Genomics Certificate program.
For more information please visit Stanford Genetics and Genomics Certificate.
Date & Time
Thursday, September 19, 2019
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Before the live event, ensure that you have the following equipment and software
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: email@example.com.
Missed the last webinar?
Please visit our free On-demand webinars to view archived offerings.
Learn more about the Stanford Genetics and Genomics Certificate.
Register Now - Fill out the form below
|Thurs||Sept 19, 2019||10:00AM to 11:00AM PT||Online|