Network security is one of the most important computer science issues today. It helps businesses meet mandatory compliance regulations, protect customer data, and reduce the risk of legal action. Without a secure infrastructure and the expertise to remedy an issue, critical performance functions for users and computer programs may not be executable.
This course covers the latest practices for building reliable and secure code to defend against various attack techniques, harmful viruses and threats.
You Will Learn
- Application security measures
- How to identify operating system holes
- The important interplay of privacy and digital rights management
- Trends in malware, privacy and security for mobile devices
- Ways to prevent network attacks and gaps in security policy
An equivalent of a BS in Computer Science and a background in security.
It is also recommended that you start the certificate program with, XACS101- Software Security Foundations. It provides fundamental knowledge needed for the subsequent curriculum.