In this workshop, Perry Klebahn, Jeremy Utley, and Scott Doorley will take you and your group through an interactive step-by-step process to create powerful presentations that draw the audience in. Get ready to practice techniques to amplify the "power messages" in presentations and create active audiences.
- Learn techniques to engage with an audience
- Understand how to give feedback without being an expert on the topic
- Explore ways to make the presentation goal clear and achieve the desired outcome
If you have completed the "Ideation" and "Prototyping" workshops, this workshop will expand on what you've learned, and teach you the techniques you need to successfully present ideas to your target audience.
$395.00 for 30-day access to course materials and instructional videos for each individual workshop.
Only one person from the group will be responsible for tuition - you team, colleagues and clients participate for free!
Interested in licensing for professional education? Please contact us for pricing.
How This Works
- Register for the workshop: Only 1 person needs to register for a group of up to 18 participants. This will give you 30-day access to all necessary materials and workshop videos.
- Pick a date to hold the workshop: Reserve a space at your office and send out calendar invites to your colleagues. We recommend 4-18 participants for the best experience.
- Review the Catalyst Preparation Worksheet: Prepare any necessary materials and printouts your group will need.
- On the day of the workshop: Prep the workshop space, lay out materials, and project the workshop videos for you and your group to follow along.
- After the workshop: We greatly appreciate feedback on the experience from you and your fellow collaborators.
- Find out more on our homepage: Stanford Innovation at Work
- Learn what "Innovation at Work" brings to you and your team: Innovation at Work Overview
- Ready to get started? Learn how to lead and participate in all the "Innovation at Work" workshops.
- Got questions? Interested in enrolling? Our team is here to help.