In this workshop, Perry Klebahn, Jeremy Utley, and Scott Doorley take you and your group through an interactive step-by-step process to create powerful presentations that draw the audience in.
Get ready to practice techniques to amplify the "power messages" in presentations and create active audiences.
- Learn techniques to engage with an audience
- Understand how to give feedback without being an expert on the topic
- Explore ways to make the presentation goal clear and achieve the desired outcome
If you have completed the "Ideation" and "Prototyping" workshops, this workshop will expand on what you've learned, and teach you the techniques you need to successfully present ideas to your target audience.
How This Works
- A selected individual, also known as "the Catalyst", is responsible for leading and facilitating the workshops. He/she will set a date for the workshop and then register online to access all materials and instructions prior to leading the workshop for the group.
- The Catalyst is also responsible for putting together the group for the workshop, scheduling activity dates, and leading all in-person activities. We recommend that each group be between 4-18 participants for the best experience.
- Once you've reviewed all instructions, you're good to go - get ready to get out of your chairs and work together to bring design thinking to life!
$350.00 for access to each individual workshop.
Only one person from the group will be responsible for tuition payment - you team, colleagues and clients participate for free!
Interested in long-term licensing the workshops for professional education purposes? Contact us for pricing information.
- Find out more information about the workshops on our homepage: Stanford Innovation at Work
- Learn what "Innovation at Work" brings to you and your team: Innovation at Work Overview
- Ready to get started? Learn how to lead and participate in all the "Innovation at Work" workshops.
- Got questions? Interested in enrolling? Our team is here to help.