"We believe great innovators and
leaders need to be great design thinkers."
David Kelley, Founder of IDEO
This September, Stanford invites you to join executives, thought leaders and decision makers at our design labs and classrooms to learn proven techniques that will transform your organization. Master lecturers from the Design Group and d.school at Stanford University are joining forces to share a series of their best lessons on design thinking and the art of innovation.
This unique, 3-day learning experience is a rare opportunity to immerse yourself and your team in problem-solving tools and need-finding frameworks any business can employ to achieve extraordinary results.
You Will Learn
- How to build and nurture teams to inspire creativity
- How to develop the foundation for brainstorming and prototyping to drive results
- Stanford's unique methodologies to spur innovation
Who Should Attend
- Executives and senior leaders in charge of business units
- Decision-makers in product and service R&D departments
- Innovation team leaders
- "Skunkworks" project teams
- Non-profit leaders and educators
To maximize the opportunity for learning and practice, we encourage you to invite members of your project or strategy teams to attend together.
Dates & Location
September 12 - 14th, 2018 on Stanford campus
- $5,750 per person until Mar 31st, 2018
- $6,000 per person from April 1st - July 31st, 2018
Regular Tuition: $7,000 per person after July 31st, 2018
Group enrollments (teams of 3 or more):
Early Registration: $5,750 per person until July 31st, 2018
Regular Tuition: $6,000 per person after July 31st, 2018
Additional discounts available for larger groups, contact us for more information.
Tuition includes all course materials, breakfasts, lunches and networking receptions with participants and faculty.
You May Also Be Interested In...
- Learn essential skills and effective strategies for managing innovation organizations through the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate program.
- Stanford Innovation at Work professional workshop series - bring design thinking expertise to your team and apply it to challenges that matter to you.
Click here to visit the program website