"We believe great innovators and
leaders need to be great design thinkers."
David Kelley, IDEO Founder and
Faculty for the Innovation Masters Series
This December, Stanford is opening its design labs and classrooms to inspire executives, business leaders and decision makers with proven techniques that will transform their organizations. Master lecturers from the Design Group and d.school at Stanford University are joining forces to share a series of their best lessons on design thinking and the art of innovation.
This unique, three-day learning experience is a rare opportunity to immerse yourself or your team in problem-solving tools and problem-finding frameworks any business can employ to achieve extraordinary results.
You Will Learn
- How to build and nurture teams to inspire creativity
- To develop the skills in brainstorming and prototyping that drive results
- The methodologies to spur innovation
Who Should Attend
- Executives and senior leaders in charge of business units
- Decision-makers in product and service R&D departments
- Innovation team leaders
- "Skunk works" project teams
- Non-profit leaders and educators
To maximize the opportunity for learning, we encourage executives and leaders to invite members of their project or strategy teams to attend the program.
Dates & Location
December 9 - 11, 2015
on Stanford campus
$7,000 per person
Group enrollments (teams of 3 or more)
$6,000 per person
Tuition includes course materials, two breakfasts, three lunches and two receptions/lab tours with faculty.
Want More Information?
Click here to visit the program website
Contact customer service at: