Join us for our upcoming webinars:
Design Thinking vs. The Lean Startup
Thursday, November 19 - 10:00am PT
Both design thinking and the lean startup methodology describe a robust, creative and dynamic way of creating customer-driven value to achieve pretty remarkable results. However, there are significant philosophical and practical differences.
This webinar will share insights and perspectives every innovator and entrepreneur should consider when organizing teams to create breakthrough products and services. Bill Burnett, consulting assistant professor and master in design thinking at Stanford University, takes you through the basic ideas of both methodologies and a comparison of their differences and limitations.
Learn more tools and frameworks that lead to innovation and strategic leadership in this December’s Innovation Master Series: Design Thinking and the Art of Innovation.
Watch our webinar series!
Design Your Life: Part II: Prototypes for Personal Success
Design Your Life: Part I: Reframe Your Passion
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements..
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
QuestionsSCPD Customer Service