Prerequisites: some experience with general programming is required to understand the lectures and assignments.
- Theory: Grammar of Graphics, Beautiful Evidence
- Top-down Frameworks: D3.js, C3.js
- Practical: Industry group project with real data
- Bottom-up Frameworks: Processing.js, Three.js
- Engines: Designing interactions, integrating physics, and code optimization
- Practical: Creative project with Three.js and advanced physics
- Example Portfolio: http://gabepoon.herokuapp.com/
To view other workshop descriptions, or to get general information about the 2016 ICME Summer Workshop Series, click here.
ICME Summer Workshops are open to participants 18 years and older. If you are under the age of 18 and would like to participate, please contact email@example.com.
Please contact the Program Team at