Prototyping is not only for designers and engineers. In this session, you and your group will learn powerful tools with which you can bring your ideas to life. Perry and Jeremy will take you step-by-step through exercises that teach you how to implement a process of discovery for your projects. You and your group will learn how to create a wide variety of low-resolution prototypes: from role-playing activities to storyboards, from a wall of post-its to a gadget made of materials you can find at your desk.
- To communicate, start a conversation with users
- To fail quickly and cheaply
- To test possibilities
- To manage the solution-building process by breaking down a large problem into testable chunks
If you have completed the "Ideation" workshop, this workshop will expand on the techniques you learned and help you test the ideas you generated.
Once you've completed this workshop, get ready to practice techniques to amplify the "power messages" in presentations and create active audiences through the last workshop in the series - "Presentation".
How This Works
- A selected individual, also known as "the Catalyst", is responsible for leading and facilitating the workshops. He/she will set a date for the workshop and then register online to access all materials and instructions prior to leading the workshop for the group.
- The Catalyst is also responsible for putting together the group for the workshop, scheduling activity dates, and leading all in-person activities. We recommend that each group be between 4-18 participants for the best experience.
- Once you've reviewed all instructions, you're good to go - get ready to get out of your chairs and work together to bring design thinking to life!
$350.00 for access to each individual workshop.
Only one person from the group will be responsible for tuition payment - you team, colleagues and clients participate for free!
Interested in long-term licensing the workshops for professional education purposes? Contact us for pricing information.
- Find out more information about the workshops on our homepage: Stanford Innovation at Work
- Learn what "Innovation at Work" brings to you and your team: Innovation at Work Overview
- Ready to get started? Learn how to lead and participate in all the "Innovation at Work" workshops.
- Got questions? Interested in enrolling? Our team is here to help.