OverviewJoin us on March 5th for a conversation with Dr. Mark Schar and Bob Johansen, Distinguished Fellow at the Institute for the Future in Palo Alto CA, as they discuss the future and the personal skills we will need to succeed in the new business environment. Bob studies the future to learn to influence leadership in the present, as a way to build the new skills everyone will need to create better organizations, better communities and a better world. His work explores the space between judging too soon (the classic mistake of problem solvers) and deciding too late (the classic mistake of academics) - a space that leaders of the future must embrace, without staying there too long. Register Today!
School of Engineering, Stanford University
Distinguished Fellow at the Institute for the Future
Author, Leaders Make the Future: Ten New Leadership Skills for an Uncertain Age
This free webinar is hosted by the Stanford Center for Professional Development on Tuesday, March 5th at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time.
Steps to Register
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
- To view the webinar information, click on the "my stanford connection" tab in the upper right-hand corner and select the "Webinar Login Instructions" link beneath the webinar title
Date & Time
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Pacific
noon - 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Before the live event, ensure that you have the following equipment and software:
- A computer that supports Windows Media files
PC Users: Windows Media Player 10+
Mac Users: QuickTime Player 7.0+ , and Flip4Mac 2.2+
- DSL or a fast Internet connection to view the video session.
- Computer speakers
Please call 650.725.3000 or email email@example.com