Gaining a competitive advantage in today’s business environment increasingly demands that organizations know how to innovate. Creativity, continuous improvement, and the ability to turn ideas into action are critical to standing out above the rest. How do leaders foster a culture of innovation? What skills do you need as a leader and what skills do your teams need? This course will provide the know-how and tools to adapt any organization into a thriving environment where ideas are encouraged and inspiration is implemented. Through real world examples and research from experts in the field, learn how to incorporate innovation into your daily work and develop the creative confidence to stay ahead of the curve.
You Will Learn
- Understand the difference between innovation and routine work
- Foster creativity and turn ideas into action
- Identify the characteristics of an in-tune leader
- Build and maintain a talented, motivated team
- Understand why “failure sucks but instructs”
- Robert Sutton Professor of Management Science and Engineering, Stanford University
- Managing creativity and innovation
- The intersection of ideas, concepts and culture
- The knowing doing gap
- Creative abrasion
Please contact us at 650.741.1630 or
Watch a brief overview of the Leading Innovation course
- $995 per online course
- $75 one-time document fee ?