The company that has the most paying customers wins. But how do you get the word out, drive demand for your products and services, and generate sales? Today good marketing involves a clear strategy to reach the target audience, execute appropriate tactics, and measure results. In this course, you will master the fundamentals of outbound and inbound marketing and explore the myriad of options available in today’s world of traditional and social media. Learn how to apply your skills to create a robust and innovative marketing strategy for a new product or a new company.
Learn How To
- Combine traditional, social and mobile media to drive viral demand
- Virality does not just happen, though it may look that way. It generally takes months or years of careful planning and experimentation. Learn how to use product design, outbound and inbound marketing to drive viral demand for a business-to-consumer product. Learn how marketing today requires a thorough understanding of the target market and a multitude of traditional, social and innovative marketing programs.
- Leverage outbound demand generation
- Outbound marketing is what most people think of when they think of marketing. It is the act of “buying” a prospects attention or seeking them out. Learn how marketers provide air cover through effective PR and Buzz marketing as well as the basics of driving action that results in people buying something.
- Tap inbound demand
- Learn what inbound marketing is all about, how it got started, and what is fundamentally different from the more traditional world of outbound. Explore the new tools marketers now have in hand and are learning how to use every day.
- Use core demand generation principles and guidelines
- Create and use a messaging platform for optimal public relations and buzz marketing.
The All-Access Plan – a full year to view and complete course materials, video lectures, assignments and exams, at your own pace. Revisit course materials or jump ahead – all content remains at your fingertips year-round. You also get 365 days of email access to your Stanford teaching assistant.
•$75 one-time document fee.?
Individual Courses - 60 days to view and complete course materials, video lectures, assignments and exams, at your own pace. You also get 60 days of email access to your Stanford teaching assistant.
•$995 per course
•$75 one-time document fee.?
Continuing Education Units
By completing this course, you’ll earn 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU). CEUs cannot be applied toward any Stanford degree. CEU transferability is subject to the receiving institution’s policies.
Record of Completion
When you complete each course, you’ll receive an email with a link to download your Record of Completion. This email will be sent to the address you provide in your mystanfordconnection within 3 business days of course completion.
Please contact us at 650.741.1630 or
Watch a brief overview of this course