Move beyond theory and dive into hands-on practice in the art of innovation. Tackle innovation challenges from start to finish and gain an in-depth understanding of these key tenets of design thinking and how to incorporate them into your work. Empathize with your customer, synthesize your learnings, and rapidly prototype and test your new ideas. Master techniques for gaining empathy with customers and immediately put them to use in a series of hands on exercises that guide you from synthesis to prototyping and testing.
Learn How To
- Engage customers to forge deep connections and gain valuable consumer insights
- Use a real business project to gain a clear set of empathy tools to uncover customer needs and insights that can drive great innovations in your work.
- Prototype concepts in a low-cost manner
- Learn to use rapid experimentation techniques to quickly visualize and bring your ideas to life, generate options, and increase the learning for your team at the start of projects.
- Rapidly test concepts with end users to gain insights about solutions and user needs and reduce your time to market
- Test ideas that are not fully formed to increase your team’s learning early in the development process and use feedback to vet concepts before they become too expensive to change.
- Synthesize findings into a compelling problem statement
- Develop a clear process and set of techniques to synthesize the quantitative and qualitative empathy work into a clear problem statement to drive your design work.
Please contact us at 650.741.1630 or
Watch a brief overview of the Empathize and Prototype course
- $995 per online course
- $75 one-time document fee