Content Marketing: The Heart & Soul of Demand Creation
Lynda Kate Smith
The Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate program.
For more information about the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, visit create.stanford.edu
Steps to Register:
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time:
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
9:00am - 10:00 a.m. Pacific
12:00 p.m.- 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Free Webinar
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed the last Webinar?
Watch "Power of Story" hosted by Stanford Graduate School of Business Professor Jennifer Aaker, here:
Learn more about the SI&E Certificate