Stories from the Trenches: How Real People Use Empathy and Prototyping to Drive Business Results
Perry Klebahn and Jeremy Utley
Ever wondered what design thinking looks like out in the real world? How theory is translated into practice and turned into company culture? Now’s your chance to get VIP access to companies that successfully applied d.thinking tools to their business strategies and processes. In this webinar, the Stanford D.School’s Perry Klebahn and Jeremy Utley will lead you through compelling stories from their alumni in companies such as Bridgestone and Fairchild and offer insight into how these tools can change the way you do business.
The Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate program.
For more information about the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, visit create.stanford.edu
Steps to Register
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time
Tuesday, November 12, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific
1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- Free Webinar
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: email@example.com.
Missed the last Webinar?
Watch "Less is More: How to Use Simple Rules or Better Results" here:
Learn more about the SI&E Certificate