Negotiation: How to Get (More of) What You WantYou spend a significant part of your day negotiating, whether you're always aware of it or not. Negotiating effectively helps you reach agreements, achieve objectives, strengthen your relationships, and ultimately be more productive. An entrepreneur needs strong analytic skills to develop optimal solutions to problems, but they also need negotiation expertise to implement these solutions and bring them to market.
The Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate program.
For more information about the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, visit create.stanford.edu
Steps to Register:
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time:
Thursday, Jul 16, 2015
10:00am - 11:00 a.m. Pacific
1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. Eastern
17:00 - 18:00 GMT
- Free Webinar
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed the last Webinar?
Watch "Simple Rules for Thriving in a Complex World" presented by Kathleen Eisenhardt, here:
Learn more about the SI&E Certificate