Decision Quality: How to Make the Right Choice the First Time
Few things are as valuable in business, and in life, as the ability to make good decisions. Can you imagine how much more rewarding your life and your business would be if every decision you made were the best it could be? Decision quality empowers you to make the best possible choice and get more of what you truly want from every decision. By learning to judge a decision's quality before you make it, you can improve your skills no matter what your experience level. This straightforward approach is elegantly simple, yet practical and powerful.
Join Carl Spetzler, Hannah Winter, and Jennifer Meyer -- authors of "Decision Quality: Value Creation from Better Business Decisions" -- as they describe a framework with processes and thinking tools that will help you to improve your decisions, your leadership, and your influence on the world around you.
Presented by the Stanford Strategic Decision and Risk Management certificate program
Date & Time
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements..
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: email@example.com.
Register Now - Fill out the form below
|Wed||Apr 20, 2016||10:00AM to 11:00AM PT||Online|