How to Overcome the Top 3 MegaBiases in Decision-Making
We all fall victim to unintended biases that undermine good decision-making—dragging problems into our comfort zone, letting consensus lead us astray, or believing that we are making excellent decisions when we’re not. In this webinar, we present three megabiases that destroy value, and provide you with ways to prevent them in yourself and your colleagues.
For more information about the Strategic Decision and Risk Management Certificate, visit strategicdecisions.stanford.edu
Steps to Register
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time
Tuesday, February 24, 2015.
9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Pacific
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Eastern
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements..
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: email@example.com.
Patty Harris or Kristen Simonds
Missed the last webinar?
Please visit our free On-demand webinars to view archived offerings.
Learn more about the SDRM Certificate at strategicdecisions.stanford.edu