A Guide to Brilliant Strategy: Strategic Decision-Making and Aligned Execution
There is nothing more frustrating for a project manager than having to execute a dumb decision. For leadership, it’s not being able to execute a smart one. Alignment of strategy and execution is imperative, and effective management of the connection between steps is vitally important for business success.
Join Raymond Levitt, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Stanford University, and Carl Spetzler, CEO at Strategic Decisions Group, as they talk about how successful strategic decision-making and execution requires four major stages. You'll learn a guide to creating and choosing high-value strategies that can be implemented through an aligned strategic execution process. Presented by the Stanford Advanced Project Management and Strategic Decision and Risk Management certificate programs.
Steps to Register
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements..
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: email@example.com.