Enroll today to experience new and improved course content, including exclusive interviews with the CEO of Data Theorem, Engineering Director and former VP of Security Engineering at Google, as well as the Chief Information Security Officer of Stanford University.
Cyber attacks are a serious economic and security threat. To combat both immediate and future dangers, businesses and governments are investing in cyber security. Understanding trends in computer science and how machine learning and anti-malware defenses can respond to threats is a critical component of protecting networks, infrastructure and users.
This course explores the growing challenges of securing sensitive data, networks, mobile devices and applications with different privacy controls to defend against malicious acts.
You Will Learn
- Advanced persistent threats and mobile threats
- Cloud trust assumptions and threat models
- Machine learning use for detection and defenses
- Network traffic analysis, web trafficking and defenses
- SSL/TLS protocol and authentication infrastructure
- Trusted cloud hardware and advanced cryptographic solutions
An equivalent of a BS in Computer Science and a background in security.
It is also recommended that you start the certificate program with XACS101 - Software Security Foundations. It provides fundamental knowledge needed for the subsequent curriculum.