In this seminar entrepreneurial leaders share lessons from real-world experiences across a range of business settings. Speakers include leaders from global technology companies, startup CEOs, venture capitalists, educators and best-selling authors. Half-hour talks are followed by a half hour of class interaction. Required online discussion for those seeking credit.
Previous Guest Speakers:
- Tristan Walker, Walker & Company
- Sal Khan, Khan Academy
- Morris Chang, Taiwan Semiconductor and John Hennessy, Stanford University
- Ed Catmull, Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studio
- Linda Rottenburg, Endeavor Global
- Geoff Donaker, Yelp
- Leah Busque, TaskRabbit
- Heidi Roizen, DFJ
Seminar videos are available at seminars.stanford.edu two hours after the lecture occurs on campus and on-demand for the remainder of the quarter. Streaming will require an HTML5 supported web browser and a high-speed internet connection. You can watch on the go with iOS, Android, Windows Phone and any smartphone/tablet that supports HTML5.
Certificates and Degrees
- Product Creation and Innovative Manufacturing Graduate Certificate : Seminars (strongly recommended)