Dynamic professionals sharing their industry experience and cutting edge research within the human-computer interaction (HCI) field will be presented in this seminar. Each week, a unique collection of technologists, artists, designers, and activists will discuss a wide range of current and evolving topics pertaining to HCI.
Upcoming guest speaker listings and an archive of past seminars can be found here: http://hci.stanford.edu/seminar
Previous Guest Speakers:
- Steve Whittaker, UC Santa Cruz
- Sepandar Kamvar, MIT Media Lab
- Karen Wilkinson and Mike Petrich, Exploratorium
- Kristen Berman, Irrational Labs
- Jeff Wieland and Ramya Sethuraman, Facebook Accessibility
- Serge Egelman, UC Berkeley
- Kevin Crowston, Syracuse University
- Andres Monroy-Hernandez, Microsoft Research
- John Tang, Microsoft Research
- Michael Bernstein Assistant Professor, Computer Science
Seminar videos are available at seminars.stanford.edu two hours after the lecture occurs on campus and on-demand for the remainder of the quarter. Streaming will require an HTML5 supported web browser and a high-speed internet connection. You can watch on the go with iOS, Android, Windows Phone and any smartphone/tablet that supports HTML5.
Professor Terry Winograd