The traditional software model of disconnected development and CD-ROM deployment is shifting to engineering and delivery on the Internet as a service. In its eighth year, this unique class features eminent leaders who discuss their vision of the future of software-powered businesses. Guest industry experts are typically CEOs of public companies who are delivering applications, platform or compute and storage cloud based services.
- Hamish Brewer, President & CEO, JDA Software (NASDAQ: JDAS)
- Tom Georgens, President and CEO, NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP)
- Michael Simon, Founder, Chairman, CEO, LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM)
- Anne Wokcicki, Founder and CEO, 23andMe
- Ken Xie, Founder, President & CEO, Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT)
- Neil Young, Founder and CEO, Ngmoco