The traditional software model of disconnected development and CD-ROM deployment is shifting to engineering and delivery on the Internet as a service. In its eighth year, this unique class features eminent leaders who discuss their vision of the future of software-powered businesses. Guest industry experts are typically CEOs of public companies who are delivering applications, platform or compute and storage cloud based services.
Autumn 2014-15 Guest Speakers:
- Jay Flatley, CEO, Illumina Inc.
- George john, CEO, Rocket Fuel
- Adam Pisoni, Co-founder, Yammer
- Amit Singh, President, Google Enterprise
- Tony Zingale, CEO, Jive Software Additional Speaker Information
- Timothy Chou Instructor, Computer Science
Graduate seminars may be viewed online at no charge. Students seeking credit for a 1-unit seminar need to enroll in another course in order to meet the 3-credit unit enrollment requirement.