The traditional software model of disconnected development and CD-ROM deployment is shifting to engineering and delivery on the Internet as a service. In its eighth year, this unique class features eminent leaders who discuss their vision of the future of software-powered businesses. Guest industry experts are typically CEOs of public companies who are delivering applications, platform or compute and storage cloud based services.
- Hamish Brewer, CEO, JDA Software
- Godfrey Sulliva, CEO, Splunk
- Javier Barrera, Memberof the Board, Grupo Posadas
- Hemant Shah, CEO, RMS
- Rob Bearden, CEO, Hortonworks
- Bill Ruh, VP & Corporate Officer, GE Global Software
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box