Cloud computing is bringing information systems out of the back office and making it core to the entire economy. This class is intended for all students who want to begin to understand the implications of this shift in technology. Guest industry experts are public company CEOs who are delivering application, software development, operations management, compute, storage and data center, and network cloud services.
Previous Guest Speakers:
- James Park, CEO, Fitbit Inc.
- Kenneth Kannappan, Pres. & CEO, Plantronics
- Kathryn Gould, Founder, Foundation Capital
- Bernard Tyson, CEO, Kaiser
- Robert LeBlanc, Sr. VP, IBM Cloud
- Daniel C Heintzelman, Vice Chairman, GE
- Additional Speaker Information
- Timothy Chou Instructor, Computer Science
For science, engineering, business, medicine, and law students.
We highly recommend watching the course preview to ensure you have the requisite background and understand the scope of material covered.
For course tuition, reduced tuition (SCPD member companies and United States Armed forces), and fees, please click Tuition & Fees