The traditional software model of disconnected development and CD-ROM deployment is shifting to engineering and delivery on the Internet as a service. In its eighth year, this unique class features eminent leaders who discuss their vision of the future of software-powered businesses. Guest industry experts are typically CEOs of public companies who are delivering applications, platform or compute and storage cloud based services.
Previous Guest Speakers:
- Hamish Brewer, CEO, JDA Software
- Godfrey Sulliva, CEO, Splunk
- Javier Barrera, Memberof the Board, Grupo Posadas
- Hemant Shah, CEO, RMS
- Rob Bearden, CEO, Hortonworks
- Bill Ruh, VP & Corporate Officer, GE Global Software
- Aaron Levie, CEO, Box
- Timothy Chou Instructor, Computer Science
Graduate seminars may be viewed online at no charge. Students seeking credit for a 1-unit seminar need to enroll in another course in order to meet the 3-credit unit enrollment requirement.