Computer systems security is arguably one of the most critical computer science issues today. Learn how to defend against various attack techniques and build reliable and secure code. Become an authority on privacy and digital rights management; and learn how to protect networks from harmful viruses and threats. Course projects will focus on building reliable code.
- Network attacks and defenses
- Operating system security
- Application security (web, apps, databases)
- Malware, privacy, and security for mobile devices
- Principles of Computer Systems (Stanford Course: CS110)
Working knowledge of basic Unix