Gain valuable exposure to advanced computer programming and abstraction techniques. Become knowledgeable about the many implementation methods used to build complicated, dynamic data structures. Harness powerful tools for understanding how the representation and efficiency of data can influence how effectively we can store it.
- Principles of data abstraction and modularity
- Object-oriented programming, fundamental data structures and data-directed design
- Recursion and recursive data structures (linked lists, trees, graphs)
- Programming language C++ basics
- Marty Stepp Lecturer, Computer Science
3.0 - 5.0
Students enrolling under the non degree option are required to take the course for 5.0 units.
Programming Methodology (Stanford Course: CS106A) or equivalent
We highly recommend watching the course preview to ensure you have the requisite background and understand the scope of material covered.
Tuition & Fees
For course tuition, reduced tuition (SCPD member companies and United States Armed forces), and fees, please click Tuition & Fees.