Creating Demand with Content Marketing
Content Marketing. It is at the center of inbound and outbound marketing. Done right, it is the asset to help your marketing message break through the clutter. In this webinar, you will learn how to enrich your customer lifecycle and drive business results with a content strategy that leverages all communication channels. From website SEO to social media tactics, make the most out of your brand and business investment.
Lynda Kate Smith
The Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate program.
For more information about the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, visit create.stanford.edu
Steps to Register:
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time:
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
9:00am - 10:00 a.m. Pacific
12:00 p.m.- 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Free Webinar
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: email@example.com.
Missed the last Webinar?
Watch "Power of Story" hosted by Stanford Graduate School of Business Professor Jennifer Aaker, here:
Learn more about the SI&E Certificate