Less is More: How to Use Simple Rules for Better Results
Many successful companies shape their high-level strategies by relying on simple rules, not complicated frameworks. Even very established organizations can introduce a continuous stream of new products and services by simplifying their processes and encouraging an atmosphere of "structured chaos." This webinar will explore how to innovate successfully through simple rules and streamlined processes that will help you translate current strategy into growth.
SpeakersKathleen Eisenhardt, Professor, Management Science and Engineering in the Stanford Engineering School
The Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate program.
For more information about the Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship Certificate, visit create.stanford.edu
Steps to Register
- Scroll down to the course section at the bottom of the page
- Click on the red "Enroll in this Section" button
- Click on the gold "View Cart" link located in the upper right-hand corner
- Continue with the checkout process by filling out the required information
Date & Time
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Pacific
1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- Free Webinar
Before the live event, we encourage you to take the following steps.
- Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Test your system now.
- Verify your internet connection can support the live WebEx session (slides, audio broadcast, and question asking).
Unable to connect to WebEx? Please use the WebEx help links provided below.
- Verify that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- WebEx help page: https://www.webex.com/login/join-meeting-tips
If you still cannot enter the meeting:
- Contact support for WebEx: http://www.webex.com/contact-us.html?TrackID=1017638&hbxref=&goid=us_contact_us.
- Contact Stanford Center For Professional Development Technical Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Missed the last Webinar?
Watch "How to Create New Markets: Bridge the Gap Between Business Growth and Customer Need" here:
Learn more about the SI&E Certificate