In this workshop, Perry and Jeremy from the Stanford d.school will teach you and your team valuable techniques and approaches to generate new ideas - and LOTS of them. You and your team will be on your feet, post-its, and markers in hand, as Jeremy and Perry help you apply 4 key tools to your projects in real time:
- "Yes and..." to defer judgment and build on each other
- Constraints to generate volume
- Analogous situations to take you to new territory
- Selection criteria to choose the ideas you will take forward
By the end of this session, you will have a reserve of viable ideas ready for the 2nd workshop in the series - "Prototyping".
How This Works
- A workshop facilitator, also known as "the Catalyst", will set a date for the workshop and register online to access all materials and instructions prior to leading the workshops for the group.
- "The Catalyst" is also responsible for putting together the group for the workshop, scheduling activity dates, and leading all in-person activities. We recommend that each group be between 4-18 participants for the best experience.
- Once you've reviewed all instructions, you're good to go - get ready to get out of your chairs and work together to bring design thinking to life!
$350.00 for access to each individual workshop.
Only one person from the group will be responsible for tuition payment - you team, colleagues and clients participate for free!
Interested in long-term content licensing for professional education? Contact us for pricing.
- Find out more on our homepage: Stanford Innovation at Work
- Learn what "Innovation at Work" brings to you and your team: Innovation at Work Overview
- Ready to get started? Learn how to lead and participate in all the "Innovation at Work" workshops.
- Got questions? Interested in enrolling? Our team is here to help.