The Communication Systems Graduate Certificate offers a course of study in the digital and packet-based technologies on which modern communications systems are built.
- Obtain a sound and up-to-date introduction to central information-theoretic principles and concepts
- Train in networks and the communication protocols, with particular attention to Internet protocols, and wireless networks, including practical considerations of electromagnetic wave behavior and current and possible future wireless communication networks
- Acquire essential knowledge for maintenance, deployment, or planning of digital communications
Who Should Apply
Engineers working in the communications industry.
Earning the Certificate
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Maintain a B average (GPA of 3.0) or better
A basic understanding of statistics and Fourier transforms.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
$13,280 - $16,980 (12-13 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Submit an inquiry and a representative will contact you.