Delivered in Hong Kong, the Stanford Quantitative Finance Certificate program enables professionals and managers in the financial industry to actively engage with Stanford faculty and industry executives while networking with peers. The part-time program incorporates theory into real-world practice and each course contains data-driven examples and in-class exercises designed to reinforce learning.
You Will Gain
- A broad and solid foundation of knowledge about finance practices
- Perspectives from senior financial services executives
- A diverse network of global professionals with different backgrounds, interests, and experiences
Who Should Enroll
- Risk managers and risk officers
- Trading and sales personnel
- Portfolio managers
- Wealth managers
- Back-office and reporting personnel
- IT personnel
- Financial engineers
- Regulators, auditors, and supervisors
- Business consultants
Earning the Certificate
To earn the Stanford Quantitative Finance Certificate you must complete 1 online and 5 in-person courses within the certificate. The courses are delivered in Hong Kong over a six-month period, each involving 24-26 hours of instruction.
The total tuition fee of the Stanford Quantitative Finance certificate program is HK$164,000 plus a HK$500 one-time document fee ?
- Lecture/ tutorial fee for all 5 course modules
- Textbooks/ comprehensive learning materials fee
- Assessment fee