The Product Creation and Innovative Manufacturing graduate certificate provides industry professionals with the tools to launch, manufacture, and distribute new products successfully. It focuses on three essential areas:
- Methods and Processes
Understand what makes a manufacturing process "tick" and how to develop new products with manufacturing technology in mind.
- Management and Strategy
Acquire the knowledge to plan and execute a successful product launch and manage production systems.
- Economic Modeling and Finance
Learn how to estimate costs and manage finances associated with product creation and execution.
Take one course from each content area, then take one final course from any content area.
Who Should Apply
Professionals from any industry who manage the launch, manufacture, and distribution of new products.
Earning the Certificate
- Tailor the certificate to your interests and career goals
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Maintain a B average (GPA of 3.0) or better
- Complete one course from each content area (Methods and Processes, Management and Strategy, and Economic Modeling and Finance) then take one final course from any content area.
- 1 year of college level calculus (through calculus of several variables).
- Background in Statistics.
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
$13,440 - $21,120 (12-16 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Supervisor of Drug Substance Manufacturing and Maintenance Execution,
Submit an inquiry and a representative will contact you.