The Databases Graduate Certificate offers a comprehensive course of study in database systems, from elementary foundations, such as relation systems and common query languages, through systems implementation and ultimately distributed transaction processing.
- Acquire a strong foundation in database systems
- Learn to design and implement database management systems
- Perform transaction processing and distributed data management
- Explore applications of technologies highly related to databases, including web search, computer networking, and artificial intelligence
Who Should Apply
- Software engineers
- Database architects
- Database administrators
Earning the Certificate
- Tailor the certificate to your interests and career goals
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Receive a B (3.0) or better in each course
Programming experience: C/C++ (CS 108 or equivalent)
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
$14,560 - 19,800 (13-15 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Submit an inquiry and a representative will contact you.