The Artificial Intelligence Graduate Certificate presents a solid foundation in the principles and technologies that underlie many facets of AI, including logic, knowledge representation, probabilistic models, and machine learning. Additionally, students have the option to pursue particular topics in more depth, with coursework available in areas such as robotics, vision, natural language processing or machine learning. A background in such areas is useful to a variety of practitioners including those that work in data mining, mathematical modeling, text understanding, and/or robotics.
- Learn logic and reasoning methods from a computational perspective
- Learn about agent, search, probabilistic models, perception and cognition, and machine learning
Who Should Apply
Software engineers interested in acquiring a solid foundation in artificial intelligence.
Earning the Certificate
- Tailor the certificate to your interests and career goals
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Receive a B (3.0) or better in each course
Programming experience: C/C++ (CS 108 or equivalent)
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
$14,560 - $19,800 (13-15 units)
to complete the certificate
For course tuition, reduced tuition (SCPD member companies and United States Armed forces), and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
1-2 years average
3 years maximum to complete
Submit an inquiry and a representative will contact you.