This certificate information is for students already in progress. New students should view the revised certificate page here.
The Decision Analysis Graduate Certificate focuses on developing rules of thought that will transform complex decisions into situations where the course of action is clear. It offers the opportunity to build up a set of powerful distinctions that will improve your own personal decision-making ability and help others make critical decisions.
Earning the Certificate
- Begin your certificate any academic quarter that an applicable course is offered, subject to prerequisites
- Take courses for graduate credit and a grade
- Maintain a B average (GPA of 3.0) or better
- 1 year of college level calculus (through calculus of several variables)
- Background in Statistics
- A conferred Bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better.
To pursue a graduate certificate you need to apply.
For course tuition and fees, please click
Tuition & Fees
Time to Complete Certificate
On average, students complete the certificate within 1-2 years.
Submit an inquiry and a representative will contact you.