Benefits of Membership
Through a dynamic partnership with the Stanford Center for Professional Development, your company can engage with Stanford University and offer your employees access to unique, career-long learning opportunities: master of science degrees, graduate and professional certificates, and individual courses through our distance learning programs. You may also wish to collaborate on the development of custom or tailored programs to meet your company's specific needs.
Qualified students employed by a member company may pursue a master of science degree on a part-time basis, if they apply and are admitted.
Reduced Tuition for Graduate Courses
Member companies benefit from reduced tuition for their employees. For non-matriculated students enrolled in individual graduate courses, tuition rates appear below:
Non Degree Option (NDO)
Savings on Professional Courses
If five or more employees of a member company choose to take the same professional course at the same time using the same delivery method (online or at Stanford), they will qualify for a 15% discount on tuition. Please contact us for more detailed information about this benefit.
Applicable Professional Programs and Courses
- Advanced Computer Security
- Advanced Project Management
- Energy Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Decision and Risk Management
Access to Special Events, Programs, and Information
For the Company
- Receive regular email updates highlighting new course offerings, deadlines, and upcoming events
- Tailor our existing certificate programs to meet your company's specific requirements and interests
For the Employee
- Access to part-time master's degree programs
- Support for personal development and career-long learning
- Information sessions to learn more about opportunities at Stanford