- Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 9:00am to 10:00am
Your behavior and relationships can be transformed–if you choose to create habits that make your life better. By combining problem-solving, creativity, communications and life adjustments, you can gain the confidence to do the things you’ve always wanted to do.
Stanford Professor, Bernard Roth, will show you how the power of design thinking can help you achieve goals you never thought possible.
- How to get unstuck when you have difficulty solving a problem
- Why trying and doing are two different things
- Why reasons (even legitimate ones) are self-defeating
- How subtle language changes can resolve barriers to action
Presented by the Innovation Masters Series: Design Thinking and the Art of Innovation